This is embarassing...

I don't know if I should take this as a sign to stop making calendar cards are what. When I first uploaded my April calendar cards there was a goof. I thought I fixed the goof. I printed out a set for myself and laminated them, got them ready for the calendar. All is good. UNTIL TODAY. I went to put up the calendar days for spring break and the cards are ALL WRONG!

I am so embarrassed that they are still not right! How hard can an AABB pattern really be?! Clearly I need to find a proof reader! I have hopefully finally really fixed the calendar cards!

Guess I know that I will be making time to reprint and relaminate calendar cards on my spring break. I'm more irked about the velcro I wasted...

You should be able to finally download a CORRECT version of them with an AABB pattern. If they still aren't right...well, then, I quit.