July Currently!

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her July Currently party. Along with all 230 of you! WOW, I'm really late for this party!


Reads was a tricky one for me. I've only been teaching for 2 years, so I don't feel that I have that one GO TO book yet. But the last 2 years, I have absolutely loved reading "Santa's Stuck" during December. My pre-k kids love it and it would accompany a chimney/santa writing craftivity so well for older grades!

Right now, my go to professional book as become "How to Set up a Classroom for Students with Autism" by S.B. Linton I also ordered another book, "Lesson Ideas & Activities for Young Children with Autism & Related Special Needs" by S.B. Linton and I think I will be using this a lot more once the school year kicks off!

P.S. I'm working on a freebie to share along with a great organizing idea. I'm just not completely happy with my design yet--still perfecting! :)