2011's Top 3 Posts

So Hadar has posted about this lovely linky party to post your top 3 blog posts with the most page views. It's being hosted by Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!


While I will never have 59,000 like Hadar does on her table top organizer, I was shocked by some of my numbers. However, this has made me wonder about a few things.

#1. Why do so many of my much older posts have the most page views? Have I gotten boring?

#2. Have all 4,254 of you actually tried to make the pumpkin puppy chow? Because I'd love to know how it turned out since I came up with this recipe all my own, AND I only see 2 comments. Hmmm.

#3. I don't have anything for three. Maybe I should have just said a couple things.

But, on to the Top 3. Drum roll please!

#1. Bug Word Clips- 6,614 page views
#2. Substitute Binder- 5,361 page views
#3. Pumpkin Puppy Chow- 4, 254 page views

I was PUMPED to find numbers in the thousands, let me tell you! Actually, shocked. When I first looked I'm thinking about maybe a couple hundred here, coupe hundred there. Nope. I was wrong.

I never look at my individual page view stats, so this was fun for me to actually take a peek. Now I might find myself doing it 2, 3, 4 times a day, but hey, it can be my secret.

Make sure you head over to her page and link up! You know, so I can compare yours to mine and everyone elses check out your top posts & make sure I've seen them before!