April Calendar Cards

I know I say this every month, but is it REALLY almost April already?! I feel like I JUST did my March Currently with Farley and it will be time for April's before I know it! This entire school year is just flying by!

I have some April Calendar Cards for you just in time for you to cut, laminate, and re-cut before the 1st of the month gets here! The pattern for this set is AABB. I started making calendar cards for a Kindergarten teacher I work with too, so there will be another set shortly with a different pattern! So you might want to keep an eye out.


I made this set using clip art from Goodness & Fun. If you haven't checked her out, go to her Etsy site NOW! I just love her work and she is "teacher friendly". Meaning, you won't get in trouble for using her stuff! Just, be courteous and give her credit! :) I've been buying so much from her for my blog designs, she's great!

To download these cards for free head over to either my TpT store or TN store!