Please Pardon the Dust

Please excuse me while I steal a few moments here and there to tweak some of my blog design in between creating great blog designs for all of my clients!
 

With taking on a new "student population" in the fall, if you will, I started to get into my head that I wanted a new blog design. No more fish themed classroom=no more fish themed blog. Well, what is my classroom theme this year? It's going to be suns & clouds, but I'll save that for another post.

I've recently been creatively inspired by other blogs I've come across and by new clip art/digital scrap kits I have found. So much so that I was finally bit by the design bug. I've made a few simple changes to my design, keeping my colors the same, not wanting to change things up too much.

Just "pardon my dust" while I get around to editing the signature, post divider, blog button, and matching TpT & TN accessories!

What do you think of the new look?! (Don't hate me for changing it!)