Sticker Organization & Freebie

There are so many sticker organization ideas out there. I fell in love with Hadar's method last summer, but I don't think I have anywhere to hang such a thing. [Nor do I have that many stickers!!] 

Here I am stealing Hadar's pictures again...

This summer I fell in love with this idea at Kinder- Craze


How ADORABLE is that box! She made it with scrapbook paper! It's a shoebox! This idea was my inspiration to finally take the plunge and organize my stickers. The fact that I also bought close to a gazillion stickers this summer also has something to do with it...

First things first. ORGANIZE YOUR STICKERS.


I decided to organize mine in a large note card box. [I guess that's what you call those things] It was black when when I bought it, but I spray painted it light blue.


I also created and laminated a small label for the front of my box. I used A-Z card guides. Guess what. They are BLANK on the back. PERFECT. I created labels for each section and laminated them onto the cards for even more durability.


And voila--sticker organization! You can easily simplify this project by not painting your box, not labeling your cards with large labels, and not laminating your cards. I love having them in this box. Now I can easily move them around to wherever I am working and have all my stickers available-- I might get one student to do back flips for a Hello Kitty sticker, meanwhile the other student could need some sport stickers.

If you want the labels I used, you can download them in a powerpoint for free on TpT. This way you can edit them to add what categories you need.