Erin Condren

Guess who just ordered their first Erin Condren planner. Yes, I cracked and I did it & I can't wait. It is organization and color wonderfulness and I just can't wait. (I'll thank my TpT & TN earns for allowing me to make the purchase!)


I went with the year round calendar. This will be good for one year from the month of purchase. Just perfect. The planner I'm using now I think only goes until June, so this is just a little bit early. I didn't want to wait anymore. I did the planner above but picked the colors "pool blue" for the outside lines, and "light gray" for the inside and initials!

I've heard so many great things about the "Life Planner" but I don't think I have enough of a life yet to require that one. Maybe one day. When I have to organize more than myself. :)

Do you have an Erin Condren planner? Which one? Do you love it?!