Look what I found!!

I found this last night at Marshall's on CLEARANCE and was super pumped. It was only $7.50! Aside from the great deal, it's perfect timing too! I think I might buy more lacing strings to set it out as a center.


I honestly don't think there is any store that I walk into where I don't have teaching on the brain to see what goodies I could find. Never pass up a Marshall's toy section! I find stuff there all the time & they carry Melissa & Doug too!

I also checked out the Learning Resources website and they are having additional 25% off their sale section. I have found 3 great deals there too! Ms. Russell just posted an activity on her blog where she used dot stamps for numbers...well I found alphabet ones on sale for $6.74. I also found an awesome color sorting pocket chart that comes to $18.55 after the 25% off. I haven't hit the purchase button yet, I'm still deciding if I want to go up to $50 to get free shipping!

I get so excited when I find perfect resources for my classroom and I knew you guys were the perfect people to share them with! Now, go! Quick! Shop your Marshall's clearance section!

I have linked this post up with My Fabulous Finds for Valentines!