I'm going to be really sad...

...when I get to the bottom of this milkshake.


I have a HORRIBLE sore throat. And it is NOT going away. I woke up thinking, "oh, my warm coffee will fix this." NOPE. Still have it. In fact, it's worse. Ugh. But, I'm a teacher, and I have to just keep on, keepin' on. Yes, I'm that teacher that you probably hate. The one that brings germies to work & doesn't stay home unless I feel like I'm on my death bed. From my perspective, I got the germies from work ( I can probably pinpoint the child they're from) and I'm not really bringing in any new germies so get over it.

An Arby's vanilla milkshake is the ONLY thing I want when I don't feel well, no matter the ailment. I'm going to lay back on the couch, enjoy this milkshake (which I wish I had ordered a larger size) and work on a Valentine's Day Unit!

What are your secrets to keep the germies away?