Igloo Alphabet Recognition Freebie

So I ALMOST went back to the old days of cut, color & laminate again, but then I remembered I had some cute polar DJ Inkers clip art I could use instead!

The concensus was that we could use DJ Inkers in a freebie right?! If not, you better download this fast before someone else tells me other wise & I take it down.

I created a quick letter recognition activity for letters Aa, Bb, Pp, Tt, Ee, & Rr. Each penguin either has a capital or a lowercase letter on him. Students must find out which igloo the penguin lives in by looking at the letter on the igloo door.

A nice sweet & simple activity that I can do with my kiddos at small group time this week. I only have students 3 days this week. Yes, I will be there all 5, but only see my kids 3 times! One group of my kids will only be there 1 time this week! Crazy. Don't be too jealous though, I also have 4 IEP meetings this week!

Click the picture to download this freebie from Google Docs! Yes, I finally think I have it figured out. I hope it works!


ALSO, if you downloaded my February Calendar Cards, you may want to re-download. It was kindly pointed out to me that this year is a leap year so I added a card for the 29th. Yes, there were blank cards that were included, so you may have already done this yourself, but in case you haven't, re-download by clicking one of the links below!