Valentine Exchange and A FREEBIE!

When I saw people posting about a Valentine's Day Exchange I couldn't get to the source fast enough. I absolutely love this idea & was bummed that I missed out on the Christmas one. I love surprises and this is like the ultimate secret surprise because who doesn't love getting packages in the mail too?!

I've already signed up & now it's your turn too! Head over to Ms. Preppy to sign up for the Be My Valentine Exchange by clicking the picture below!


To help get you in the Valentine's Day Spirit, here are your FREE February Calendar cards! Again, these have an ABC pattern. My sweeties are trying SO HARD to pick up on this pattern. I have a good handful that have it figured it out, but the rest of us, well, we're trying! :) It's okay though, they aren't assessed on this at this age level, it's just additional practice!


Head over to TpT or TN to download the February calendar cards for free! :)