January Currently

I think every time Farley post one of these I say how much I love it. Because I really do. And this time I especially love the OLW at the end. It really made me think!


I really NEED to go and order DJ Inkers Fontastic CD. Over the summer I missed this being on sale. Then again, over Christmas they had 1 40% off CD each day. The day I forgot to check my email to see what it was, it was Fontastic. Just not my luck. I have decided that I'm going to take some recent TpT earnings and make the purchase. Can't wait for my new cute & adorable fonts!

I picked prioritize for my OLW because I REALLY need to do that. I'm sure the first thing we all want to do when we get home from work is sit down and blog stalk. I usually do. But then I get NOTHING else done. So I need to prioritize more. I was proud of myself today. I took care of some chores before EVER sitting down. I need to do this more often!

If you haven't linked up with Farley yet, which I think all of you have & I'm the last to join you, go ahead and head over to do so! All entries are for a giveaway this time too!