The Mitten Mini Unit

I was able to get around to making more activities with The Mitten clip art from Kirsten! Woo hoo! And, I also can't believe I didn't start using Powerpoint to make my activities a long time ago. I feel so silly having used Microsoft Word for SO LONG! I'm in love with using Powerpoint!

Now, back to the point of this post! I created a 30 page mini unit with more The Mitten activities. 


Activities included are:

Number Counting: Mittens with animals inside. Students count the animals and fine the matching number card. Recording sheet included as well. (pgs. 3-11)


Memory Cards: Print two sets of this cards and your students are ready to play a memory game! (pgs. 12-13)


Vocabulary Cards: Character pictures with name on large rectangles. (pgs. 14-19)


Read, Trace, Write Cards: One page for each character in the story. At the top of the page the students read the word, then they trace the word, then they write the word in the bottom box. I suggest printing & laminating. (pgs. 20-30)


I could have probably kept going, but that would have defeated the purpose of a mini unit. (And I also have some valentine's day stuff I need to get to work on!)

Head on over to TpT or TN to purchase this mini unit for just $2.00! And also while you are there, be sure to check out my other items. I recently reduced some prices! :)